Booking Terms & Conditions
– We will be opening from 17th May 2021 under the governments step 3 guidelines (pending review).
– Substantial meals are no longer required to order alcoholic beverages.
– Two households can mix indoors.
– The rule of six will be applied in hospitality settings like pubs and bars.
– Bookings are for seated food & drinks only. You cannot be walking round the venue, moving tables, talking to other tables etc. We offer table service, so you must remain seated unless you are going to the bathroom, going for a cigarette or leaving the venue. If you do not follow the rules you will be asked to leave the venue.
– All bookings are based on 2 hour slots.
– Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking we will only hold your tables for 10 minutes and if you are late your table will be given away as we have walk-ins. If there is a table available we will try our best to seat you but it’s not guarantee.
- It is Minimum 2 and MAX 6 people following ‘Rule of 6’ or from two households or support bubble per booking. The rule of SIX is now UK Law. You cannot book two tables under the same name. If your friends book a separate table it will be treated as a separate booking (Which it is) and you will not be sat next to each other, unless the system has already pre-allocated it that way. We will not move tables round.
– Booking a table does NOT guarantee your entry. Right of admission is required. Management and security reserve the right to refuse entry at any given time for any reason.
– Masks MUST be worn while queuing, entering the venue and walking around the venue to the bathroom, smoking area and leaving. Masks can be removed once you are sat at your designated seating area.
– Additional terms may apply.
Call us on 02381 783 879
Tuesday to Thursday 3pm-12am
Address: 1st Floor, 16 The Marsh, Hythe, Southampton SO45 6AL